This service is not available, please contact for more information.
Educators Intro to Office 365
225 US dollars
Office 365 is a comprehensive platform of tools and apps that provide teachers, staff members, and students with access to communication tools, document editing, file sharing, storage, email, class websites, assignments, classroom materials, and much more. Everything is accessed in the cloud to promote collaboration, learning, and improved productivity in real-time.
This course is an introduction to Office 365 platform and all the apps available to teachers and students in one place. Educators can create collaborative classrooms, connect in professional learning communities, and communicate with school staff all from a single experience in Office 365 for Education.
• Access Office 365 Account
• Setting up on a Mobile Device
• Navigating Apps and Customizing settings
• Outlook Web Mail
• Using One Drive File storage and sharing
• Uploading Documents to One Drive
• Creating documents online
• Editing documents in the cloud and on desktop
• Using Forms for Quizzes
• Overview of Apps that can be used in the classroom