This service is not available, please contact for more information.
Introduction to PowerPoint 2016
175 US dollars
You will explore the PowerPoint environment and create a presentation. You will format text on slides to enhance clarity. To enhance the visual appeal, you will add graphical objects to a presentation and modify them. You will also add tables and charts to a presentation to present data in a structured form. You will then finalize a presentation to deliver it.
• identify the components of the PowerPoint 2016 interface.
• create a presentation.
• format text on slides.
• add graphical objects to a presentation.
• modify graphical objects in a presentation.
• work with tables in a presentation.
• add charts to a presentation.
• prepare to deliver a presentation.